I am sure everyone has taken a look at the Upcoming Schedule for the Sabres. Here is a quick summary of what we can look forward to this season:
- Sabres Open up the Season Overseas with a Home Game vs the Ducks in Helsinki, Finland and a Road Game vs the Kings from Berlin, Germany.
- The Sabres will not play for almost a week when they host the Home Opener on October 14th vs the Carolina Hurricanes.
- On November 2nd the Sabres will have a Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Rematch when they host the Philadelphia Flyers.
- 6 Days Later the Winnipeg Jets will make their first visit to Buffalo since their move from Atlanta. The Jets will also be in Buffalo on January 7th.
- On November 12th will be the first meeting of the Season between the Sabres and the Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins.
- On Thanksgiving Eve the Stanley Cup Boston Bruins will make their first trip of the season to Buffal0.
- On December 2nd The Detroit Red Wings will be into for the first of 2 regular season meeting between the Sabres and Wings. The Sabres will be in Detroit on January 16th.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs and fans will invade the HSBC Arena for the first time on On December 16th. The Leafs will also be in town on January 13 and April 3rd.
- The Sabres will start a season long 7 game road trip on January 14th with a trip to Long Island to take on the Islanders. The Trip will continue with stops in Detroit, Chicago, Winnipeg, St. Louis, New Jersey, and Montreal.
- On February 19th the Sabres will have their only afternoon home game of the season when they host Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- The Sabres will go out west in late February that features trips to Anaheim, San Jose, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.
- The Sabres will close their season with a 2 game road trips to Philadelphia and Boston.
You can access the whole Sabres schedule on Sabres.com. It is only June, but the Hockey season is right around the corner.notice